Thread: Need help against filling RTI at RPO Chandigarh

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Need help against filling RTI at RPO Chandigarh

Could you please PM/mail me some sample RTI applications for seeking information against RPO Chandigarh.

My police verfication was done within two weeks after filing passport application, but 11 months have passed but i haven't recieved my passport yet.

so can you help me out, i mean what are the possible relevant questions that can be drafted.

application fee, mode of payement of fee..

and what amount (tentatively) for getting photocopies of concerned documents that i can seek from them.(please provide me what documents can some one ask from them.

i would also suggest you to make a seperate dedicated section giving formats and sample questions for various common areas of filing RTI , so that your efforts can be more useful for the general public more efficiently.

pls send info at :

sssgoyat-job(AT)yahoo(dot)co(dot)in

regards
    Ch. satinder goyat
    pune

› Find content similar to: Need help against filling RTI at RPO Chandigarh

Name:
    Ganpat
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Re: Need help against filling RTI at RPO Chandigarh

Quote Originally Posted by ssgoyat View Post
    Could you please PM/mail me some sample RTI applications for seeking information against RPO Chandigarh.................
    pls send info at :..........................
    Hello Shri Goyat,
    All our discussions on RTI matters take place only in the forum board. That way every member/visitor gets the benefit of enhanced knowledge. Soon some of our active members will come out with their suggestions and with their collective wisdom, you will definitley find a solution for your problem.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

Name:
    Dr. Pathak
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Kindly visit my blog for filing the RTI Application:

RTI India - framing application under RTI

Also do visit out FAQ segment here: http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/freque...questions.html

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    168 Post(s)

ssgoyat,

Just "search" on the forum for the tag "passport" and you will get all the relevant threads containing the information that you need for filing RTI application with RPO Chandigarh.