Thread: Hi Friends

1. Hi Friends

Hi,
    I'm sunaabh. I'm a Bengali... though, I have a sweet tooth, I hate fishes so I try to avoid landing up in Bengal... I'm an Architect by profession and have a practice in Delhi.

I like to travel.. particularly when it means long drives... and photography is the other thing I love doing most. I carry my gifted DIGI with me most of the time and take a snap whenever I get a chance.

I bumped into this site quite by accident and stayed on because RTI has been a part of my life for almost 9 months now. I'll write about my experiences in another thread in this forum.

I guess that paints a picture of this new member. I would love to interact in this forum.

Thats all for now, my greetings and best wishes go to all members.
    Sunaabh

2. Re: Hi Friends

Hi Sunaabh
    Welcome to RTI India. That is a nice self-intro. Looking forward to your further interaction by way of your RTI experiences.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

3. Re: Hi Friends

Thanks Ganpat.. I've already posted in another thread abt my RTI experience.

4. Re: Hi Friends

Sunaabh, welcome to RTI India. have a nice time with us.

5. Re: Hi Friends

Thanks Kushal

6. Re: Hi Friends

Hello sunaa ji,

Welcome to RTI India family. share your feelings related to RTI here.

rakatkam.

7. Re: Hi Friends

Hi Rakatkam, Thanks for the warm welcome...

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android