Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Case Dragging at UPSCIS any alternative options?

Hi,

I'm back here again. Though this has a relevance to my earlier post yesterday regarding GNIDA case [Is RTI Commission Losing its teeth in Uttar Pradesh], the query is of a more general issue. I have been persuing my RTI case for almost 9 months [with hearings being held for the last 6 months] with no progress. While as an aggrievedd party I'm doing rounds of the courts, GNIDA PIO/ CEO, never bothers to turn up for the hearings despite warnings of impeding punishment. The Commissioner instead of awarding punishment, keeps giving new dates for hearing. I find my self at the square I was after every hearing.

Where else I can appeal [and how] if I am not satisfied with the way the case is being handled?
    Thanks,
    Sunaabh

› Find content similar to: Case Dragging at UPSCIS any alternative options?

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    168 Post(s)

Re: Case Dragging at UPSCIS any alternative options?

Already replied to in your otherthread.

Just one more point, ask for "compensation" from the PA for all the delay and harassment they have caused to you for last 6 months as well as for the expenses incurred by you in travelling to SIC everytime for a hearing.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android