Topic Identifier

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ministers frequent trips abroad....

Re: Ministers frequent trips abroad....

Is there any provision in RTI to get the information availed by some one. Say for instance, I would like to have the full information on "MINISTERS TRAVELLING ABROAD" as claimed by India Today in this post. Can I get the information so availed by India Today from RTI without filing any RTI, if so kindly guide me.

Thank you very much,

Vijay

When I click the above mentioned article, For another article by Mr. Shyamlal Yadav, also using RTI Act, please see:https://www.rtiindia.org/forum/3528-l...html#post12137, I am getting a message as "thisisvj, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

But I have a fully activated account, kindly help me to get the said information.

Even the other link https://indiatoday.digitaltoday.in/fr...-fliers-4.html is a DEAD link, kindly update, please.

Thank you so much,

Vijay

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by thisisvj View Post
    Is there any provision in RTI to get the information availed by some one. Say for instance, I would like to have the full information on "MINISTERS TRAVELLING ABROAD" as claimed by India Today in this post. Can I get the information so availed by India Today from RTI without filing any RTI, if so kindly guide me.
    Yes, all documents (including applications, etc.) under the RTI process are disclosable. You will have to file a RTI Application with the same PA's to which Mr Yadav filed his RTI's and ask for all the copies of the replies given to Mr Yadav's RTI applications.

When I click the above mentioned article, For another article by Mr. Shyamlal Yadav, also using RTI Act, please see:https://www.rtiindia.org/forum/3528-l...html#post12137, I am getting a message as "thisisvj, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

But I have a fully activated account, kindly help me to get the said information.

Even the other link https://indiatoday.digitaltoday.in/fr...-fliers-4.html is a DEAD link, kindly update, please.

Thank you so much,

Vijay
    The link on this website works fine. Just try accessing it after logging in and clearing the cache on your browser.
    The other link is on a indiatoday website. Maybe the article was moved to the archive section.
    Just try seraching for it on the website.
    Twitter: @cjkarira

4. Re: Ministers frequent trips abroad....

Thank you very much,

Vijay
    How can you expect to get information without even applying for it? If you want you can file RTI application to get copies of the RTI application filed by the media and the reply given to it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android