Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

How Can I Get The Complete Information

Hi,
    How can i get the complete information to SRA there Are some rules of building the Rehabilitation structures and the details of How much we can built on a land of 2156 Sq Mt area with 180 Tenent Members.

What amount of majority required to put up the proposal with SRA.

How and where can i get this information.

Regards

› Find content similar to: How Can I Get The Complete Information

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: How Can I Get The Complete Information

dear Ash humer, please tell us what does SRA stand for? building rules are generally available with the local municipal authority. as regards the majority to forward a proposal, a simple majority will do, provided the bye laws of the association allow it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi
    Thank you for teh reply

I am looking for th ecomplete guide line on Slum Rehabilitation programm in mumbai

It has half info on their website too.

I want to know if there is a land of around 2200 SQ mts in the suberb of mumbai with around 180 Slum Dwellers where a part of land is owned by them (purchased in the Municipal auction) and a part of land is in some one elses name but the people are staying there since last 40 years

Now here as per the Development Control rules ( they have special provisions for FSI for Slum Development land) I heard FSI can be 2.5 or 4 or 4.5. I want to know the correct figures so can guide the people there and they can get benifited.

Regards
    Ashwin

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi Ash,
    I guess you have to approach the local authorities under whose jurisdiction the area falls with your specific query. In case they are not willing to share the info, you may file an RTI with the PA for the info.
    Sunaabh

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android