Thread: Safer India

1. Safer India

Ms Kiran Bedi IPS (Retd) has started a new NGO under the name: SaferIndia(dot)com

This site can be accessed to log in any complaint if your local police are not willing to file an FIR on your complaint.

This NGO will mail your complaint to the concerned State Police HQ and a copy will be endorsed to the complainant. This process ensures that the complaint reaches the State's Police HeadQuarters, without the complainant being personally present there.

A print out of the same can be taken by the complainant and can be later used to follow up with the local authorities to know about the status of your complaint.

This site is directly administered by Ms Kiran Bedi and all the mails go to her.

Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

2. Re: Safer India

Ganpat Sir,

Sir, you are doing very nice and tramondous work in help the needy, the information of this website will definately benefit all the members of RTi India community.

thank you,

rakatkam.
    Last edited by ganpat1956; 11-02-08 at 07:28 PM.

3. Great Job sir !!! Very useful information indeed... Thanks for sharing....
    Sunaabh

Quote Originally Posted by ganpat1956 View Post
    Ms Kiran Bedi IPS (Retd) has started a new NGO under the name: SaferIndia(dot)com......

This site is directly administered by Ms Kiran Bedi and all the mails go to her.

Kudos must go the Mrs Bedi... I heard about her when I was in my school finals and admired her for her courage and diligence.... many years later, I had the fortune of meeting once her, during an architecturel conference and I was amazed by the way she spoke on a subject which wasn't her profession.... she even quoted lines from Ayn Rand's Fountainhead, every architectural students Bible.... That shows the kind of diligence she puts in in every bit of work she undertakes....
    Sunaabh

I wonder if this thread could be assigned a sticky thread status...

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android