Thread: File Notings REFUSED

1. File Notings REFUSED

Respected Sirs,

One Pio Refused File Notings Tellings They Are Exempted From Information To Be Provided.

When Informed To Him About The Many Decisions Of Cic, He Says He Is Not Suppose To Know All The Decisions Of Cic, He Told That He Referred The Gazette He Is Having And Refused The File Notings.

In My Appeall To Appallet Authority I Mentioned That The Pio Or The Information Providing Authority Is Not Knowing The Act Fully And Mentioned That Many Decisions Were Given By Cic Over File Notings.

Whether It Is Ok.

Rakatkam.

2. Re: File Notings REFUSED

Quote Originally Posted by rakatkam View Post
    Respected Sirs,

One Pio Refused File Notings Tellings They Are Exempted From Information To Be Provided.

When Informed To Him About The Many Decisions Of Cic, He Says He Is Not Suppose To Know All The Decisions Of Cic, He Told That He Referred The Gazette He Is Having And Refused The File Notings.

In My Appeall To Appallet Authority I Mentioned That The Pio Or The Information Providing Authority Is Not Knowing The Act Fully And Mentioned That Many Decisions Were Given By Cic Over File Notings.

Whether It Is Ok.

Rakatkam.
    Rakatkam, you havent mentioned the identify of the PA. Hope its not one of the those like DRDO, RAW etc. who come in the exemption list.

If not, you are right, file notings has been classified as information by the Full Bench CIC decision last year. However, please decide, if the file notings is really important to you? In most cases notings, though form a part of the file, may not be useful. Ask for the notings only if you feel there is some cases of unfair practices or something like that involved.

Since you have already filed an appeal, you have done the right thing. Please keep the forum updated on this matter.

Manoj