Thread: Please Help by providing info..

1. Please Help by providing info..

Hi evry1...i am new here and want to file a RTI application for getting information from the Registrar of Co-operative societies mumbai....can please any one help me by providing the information that to whom should i forward my application and i have heard that some fees also has to be paid...please let me know wht amount of fees has to be paid...and can i send the application through post as i live in new delhi but RTI application and information is needed from the registrar of cooperative societies of mumbai...please help as soon as possiblle...please...thanks..

2. Re: Please Help by providing info..

Kindly visit the below tag 'Cooperative Society' and let us know if you need more information.
    cooperative society Threads - Forum Tags by RTI India

Re: Please Help by providing info..

Hi,
    Please ask information of youry querry in ordinary application. If you dont get reply, please file an application on RTI act-2005 form appendix A(see rule 3) and wait for the reply for mandated period of 30days from the date of receipt of your application by the PIO. In Mumbai, in co-operative housing societies, the deputy registrar of the particular ward is the PIO. you have to apply Rs.10/-court stamps on the application.
    If you don't get reply or reply as per your requisation, you have to file an appeal with the appealat officer. In co-operative housing societies, the appealat officer is district deputy registrar of co-operative housing societies(3), you have to file an appeal on the RTI act-2005 annexure B see rule 5(1) under saction 19 (1) of the RTI Act 2005. You have to apply Court stamp for Rs.20/- as fee.
    The appealat officer will arrange for the hearing and sort out the problem. In case, if he also does not attend to your appeal await for mandatory period and thereafter lodge a complaint with the state information commission who are always loaded with over burden
    and might take years to provide the information.
    with warm regards.