Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: suit file

  1. suit file

    Hi, I just wanted to know whether I can file a case against my previous company which got liquidated for not providing salary, form 16 and PF form. they have closed the facility as well. IF I can file a case then on whom and how. Can I go through consumer court as well.

  2. #2

    Re: suit file

    I think you must post this query in the Big helpers forum. RTIINDIA.ORG deals only with RTI related queries.


    RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android