Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just another ordinary man next door!

1. Re: Just another ordinary man next door!

Kushal ji,

well said.

rakatkam.

Re: Just another ordinary man next door!

Dear Mr.Venugopal,
    Welcome to this super forum. Presently I found all the active members of this forum are from north states. So I am particularly very happy in inviting you, since I belongs to Madurai and we can put forth the experiences we faced in this State. B'coz as per SICs statistics no of appeals with SIC is 30877 and out of which some 736 are under examination and 175 posted for hearing. Let all of us work together to eradicate CORRUPTION. WITH WARM REGARDS . SAMPATH.S

3. Re: Just another ordinary man next door!

Quote Originally Posted by dssampath View Post
    Presently I found all the active members of this forum are from north states.
    Just for your information Mr Sampath. We have quite some active members from the southern states too, if you can call Andhra, Tamilnadu, Karnataka & Kerala as south. But we all belong to the RTI India Community, free from the fetters of regionalism.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

Dear ganapat,
    I do not post the congratulating message to create regionalism. We can discuss with him even in our regional language and can provide more information to the forum. That is my view. I am also in the view of BE INDIAN and proud to be an INDIAN.
    I REGRET IF MY MSG CREATE SUCH KIND OF REGIONALISM.
    sampath.s

Dear Mr. Venugopalan,
    Greetings,
    As you have rich experience of corporate sector and know level of corruption well, you can certainly explore the possiblility of reducing corruption through this RTI tool and help this social sector. You can mention one by one and get help how to...
    Best wishes

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android