Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Just another ordinary man next door!

I am 47 years/Male/Chennai. I have humble educational and family backgrounds. I have served in corporates like TVS, Marico Industries Limited and Ispat Industries Ltd.

I wish I can become an RTI activist overnight because of the most bitter experiences I have had in the last six years or so. I might be requiring the guidance and inputs of the elite members in several matters related to RTI.

I am happy to be here. The world looks somewhat different here.

Regards
    R.Venugopalan

› Find content similar to: Just another ordinary man next door!

Name:
    Ganpat
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Re: Just another ordinary man next door!

Welcome Venugopal to RTI India. Have a great time with us. If you need any specific guidance, please post your queries in the appropriate section of the forum.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

Thank you very much for your welcome. I am overwhelmed. I would try live up to the noble objective of this esteemed forum. Warm regards

Name:
    J.P. SHAH
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

U R Welcome 2 RTI world. For gaining knowledge pl peruse contents of this site and you will have confidence to use rti. For forms and guidance for filing applications and appeals in central govt matters, u may visit my blogs also.
    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.

Name:
    Col NR Kurup (Retd)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

To start with, please keep reading the RTI Act 2005 repeatedly. In case you end up with a bundle of doubts, you are on the right track. Join us for clarifications.

Quote Originally Posted by jps50 View Post
    U R Welcome 2 RTI world. For gaining knowledge pl peruse contents of this site and you will have confidence to use rti. For forms and guidance for filing applications and appeals in central govt matters, u may visit my blogs also.
    Thank you for your welcome! It is heartening! I am delighted to be here!!

Quote Originally Posted by colnrkurup View Post
    To start with, please keep reading the RTI Act 2005 repeatedly. In case you end up with a bundle of doubts, you are on the right track. Join us for clarifications.
    I am afraid I am going to come up with quite a few doubts. But, I can see that my comfort levels in this forum is going to be extraordinarily high.

Thanks for those kind words.

Name:
    Dr. Pathak
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

But, I can see that my comfort levels in this forum is going to be extraordinarily high.
    Thank You for the nice words for this amazing community. I welcome you to RTI India community and hope you would have a great time with us.

Do read and create your blog to share your experiences with us:

RTI India - Blogs

Regards,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android