0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Passport Not issued

Re: Passport Office <st1:city><st1>Lucknow</st1></st1:city>
    <o></o>
    I had applied for a passport in Dec2007, in Banda, and it was registered under file no. lkoz340589 dated <st1:date month="12" day="23" year="2007">23-12-07</st1:date>. A police inquiry and the L.I.U. inquiry was conducted, I was available that time and both cleared and after one week i checked the status in my district passport office they informed me that your form send to lucknow for final process with Later No-P13/8 on 21Jan 2008, but now after one month the status of my passport is not available in online Status enquiry. when i called to passport office lucknow they told me your form is not send by your district but i receive the Later No from my district office .I have don M.C.A, and i am receiving job offers from abroad. Hence, I shall be grateful if any member of this forum help me to receive Passport.

<o></o>

Arvind Singh Pal<o></o>

› Find content similar to: Passport Not issued

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    168 Post(s)

Re: Passport Not issued

Arvind,

You can use RTI to find out the status of your passport and expedite its issuance.
    Please read all the threads tageed with "passport":
    passport Threads - Forum Tags by RTI India

Some of the threads have details about how to find PIO, sample applications, fees, etc....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks
    Karira,

I send one mail to corresponding POI with Application Form.How long they will talk to give me response ? still i am waiting

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    168 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by arvindpal83 View Post
    Thanks
    Karira,

I send one mail to corresponding POI with Application Form.How long they will talk to give me response ? still i am waiting
    Did you make the correct RTI application and submit it along with the application fee ?
    If yes, then you should get a reply within 30 days of the application.