Thread: Ravi from Pondicherry

1. Ravi from Pondicherry

Hi

This is Ravi here, an ordinary IT guy from Pondicherry. I moved to Pondicherry from Chennai a few years ago to take advantage of the lovely town of Pondicherry. I had to transfer my ration card, which is the primary identity proof of any Indian family.

I havent got the ration card in the past 3 years for many reasons. I need help with RTI, so I have joined here.

This looks like a lovely forum, I never expected that I would find something like this.

Im gonna start posting soon on the main forums.

2. Re: Ravi from Pondicherry

Welcome to RTI India, and thank you for the kind words for RTI India community.

Have a nice time with us.

3. Re: Ravi from Pondicherry

ravee ji,

welcome to RTI India family.

File an RTI Appliication asking the action taken on your application giving full details of your application.

rakatkam.

4. Re: Ravi from Pondicherry

Hi

I have already created a thread requesting for help. Its somehow not received any responses

http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/2965-n...questions.html

Pl see if you can give me any tips on drafting the application

Thanks

5. Re: Ravi from Pondicherry

Ravi,

I am uploading a sample application form, you can fill up the details.

You can download the Sample form from http://www.rtiindia.info

If it is state PIO you can change the name of PIO to State Public Information Officer.

rakatkam.

6. Re: Ravi from Pondicherry

Rakatkam,
    Kindly do not process important threads and posts in the 'New Member Introduction' forum, as we would loose our discipline in correct categorization of threads.

I am closing this thread.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android