Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Paresh Doshi

  1. Paresh Doshi

    one lady in our society is 2 nd holder of the flat. Her husband (1st holder) has expired living a WILL behind. As per WILL property & all his rights are to given to wife. Can society transfer the flat in her name. ( 4 daughters & one son are living)

  2. Re: Paresh Doshi

    neel ji,

    sir, I think, If that flat is of her husband's own earned property then as per will it can be transfered, but if it is a property of forfathers then all children along with wife will be owners of this.



    RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android