Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: my husband left me at my in-laws house and went back to Jeddah and promised to send me a Visa within 1month.

1. Re: my husband left me at my in-laws house and went back to Jeddah and promised to send me a Visa within 1month.

Yes Colnrkurup these type of incidents are quite commom now a days in hyderabad, iam not the only victim. Mine its an arrange marriage and iam from a conservative family usually in our community girls dont study much because of which these incidents are quite common specially in hyderabad.I did not expect this will happen with me,as iam well education i dont want to keep quite on this and want to take some action against all these.

Iam trying my level best.I approached muslim womens organizations in hyderabad,even they need my husband's passport no. and they have suggested me to file a case but i know my inlaws will take anticipatory bail and will come out of jail as i told you earlier they are financially and politically strong and will keep giving money to police and can even abscond.

It is of no use if i punish my inlaws, my husband will be safeside as he is out of country and will not be back soon.I want my husband to come back to India so that some action can be taken against him and it will not happen to anyother girl.

My husband has gone on Azaad Visa, i just got my inlaws contact no's and their address.

2. Re: my husband left me at my in-laws house and went back to Jeddah and promised to send me a Visa within 1month.

Maimoon ji,

best of luck for your trail. I hope definatly justice will be at your doorsteps.

rakatkam.

Name:
    Col NR Kurup (Retd)
    Blog Entries

Re: my husband left me at my in-laws house and went back to Jeddah and promised to send me a Visa within 1month.

Unless women from your community come forward, such atrocities will continue unhindered. In case you feel that the Authorities are deliberately evading to give you the Pass Port Number, I suggest you make a personal petition to Sri. E Ahmad, and Sri.Vayalar Ravi, Hon'ble Ministers. I think they will be able to help you.The Muslim Women Association also can help you if they desire.

4. Re: my husband left me at my in-laws house and went back to Jeddah and promised to send me a Visa within 1month.

Hi,

Just coming from passport office by seeing my marriage certificate they have accepted my application, i will be getting the passport no. tomrrow morning.

Thanks a million to all the members of RTI for their great support.

5. Re: my husband left me at my in-laws house and went back to Jeddah and promised to send me a Visa within 1month.

Maimoon ji,

It is very good, I think a ray of hope appeared in the darkness you faced. Go ahead the fight for the justice. I wish you best best best of luck.

rakatkam.

6. Re: my husband left me at my in-laws house and went back to Jeddah and promised to send me a Visa within 1month.

Was reading your article , its unfortunate what has happened to you .RTI 2005 could be of some use to find out information but if you are seeking relief you can in more than one way find justice. well i don't agree your statement "i know my inlaws will take anticipatory bail and will come out of jail as i told you earlier they are financially and politically strong and will keep giving money to police and can even abscond." you can file a private complaint in the court for physical and mental harassment you have gone through by your in-laws and through the court direct the police to conduct a proper investigation also once the case is registered your in-laws will have to appear in person each time there is a hearing, failure will result in a non bailable warrant issued in their name ,also you can file for maintenance through the court ..all you need to do is find a good lawyer to get justice through the court

7. Re: my husband left me at my in-laws house and went back to Jeddah and promised to send me a Visa within 1month.

Hi,

With all your support and wishes I got my husband's passport no. today.
    As suggested by Krisraj i will consult a good lawyer who is really serious & decent towards his profession & who can bring me justice. First i will take his suggestion what can be done then we can move forward.

I got few queries:

1. Can i send online complaint to India Embassy/ should i approach personally to the office
    2. I heard about Interpol, does anybody have idea about it how to approach & will it be useful in these type of cases

8. Re: my husband left me at my in-laws house and went back to Jeddah and promised to send me a Visa within 1month.

As this site is dedicated to RTI & related matters, Kindly post further queries on this topic at Big Helpers. I am closing this thread for further discussions.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12