Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: my husband left me at my in-laws house and went back to Jeddah and promised to send me a Visa within 1month.

1. my husband left me at my in-laws house and went back to Jeddah and promised to send me a Visa within 1month.

Hi Maimoona here,Iam glad to be a member of RTIINDIA and hoping a great help.

Iam the resident of Hyderabad got married to [##########Name and address deleted##########] on 24<sup>th</sup> Dec 2006. My husband works in a company called [########Name of company deleted########]. After one month of my marriage my husband left me at my in-laws house and went back to Jeddah and promised to send me a Visa within 1month. After three months of my marriage my in-laws started torturing me and harrased me mentally and physicaaly. Even my husband has turned refused to send visa and wanted to give Divorce to me. My husband and in-laws are absconding. I approched womens organisations and police but everything was in vein.My husband has changed his mobile no. and iam unable to contact him or his family. I do not have his passport no. too.My family is very much upset and unable to understand what to do.In my family there are no elders as my father expired 4yrs back and my brother’s are younger to me.Iam very much confused and disturbed and iam unable to understand what to do. Please help me out and show me a way to come out of this mess.Please do the needful.Waiting for an earliest reply from your side.

Regards,
    Maimoona.

2. Re: my husband left me at my in-laws house and went back to Jeddah and promised to send me a Visa within 1month.

Hi,

Still waiting for the help. What can be done? whom to contact for getting the passport no. of my husband and his address in Jeddah.I got my inlaws address and contact no's, my family and relatives approched them but turned futile unable get my husband's contact no. My husband and inlaws are absconding now.Iam not getting any help from local police too.

My inlaws are financially and politically strong,they are well known people of korutla and i doubt that they have given money to police because of which they are not helping us and are not taking any legal action against them. Please help me and show me a way.

3. Re: my husband left me at my in-laws house and went back to Jeddah and promised to send me a Visa within 1month.

Hello sir/madam,

You can contact to the Passport authority use RTI Act, 2005 in asking the passport No. by giving your husband's name (Full Name), father's Name and mother's name.

If you have local address you can mention if you are sure that he might have mentioned the same address in passport application.

I can advise you that you can contact very close relative of your in-laws and husband.

hope you got some idea.

rakatkam.

4. Re: my husband left me at my in-laws house and went back to Jeddah and promised to send me a Visa within 1month.

Dear Rakatkam,

Thanks for your kind reply and help. I have approched passport office once but i did not get any help .I will try once again by going there and hope this time i may get some help.

We have approached every relative of my inlaws and did possible efforts but it was of no use. My relatives has no idea about it and my inlaws relatives are reluctant and least bothered about me.

I request you to help me and find out a way so that my husband can come back to India.

Please help me out, waiting for an early reply.

Regards,
    Maimoon.

5. Re: my husband left me at my in-laws house and went back to Jeddah and promised to send me a Visa within 1month.

As u have already gone to passport office and all in vein, this time don't approach passport office personally instead send and RTI application regarding giving u copy of papers ur husband has attached during issue of passport another point is ur husband had gone on working visa.
    Complaint to embassy In that case check out the ministry who is responsible for issuing visa and complaint to that ministry accordingly. Since ur saying that police are not co-operating than under RTI ask progress made on your compliant.
    I dont think that u will get result over-night but after couple of days there will be some movement.
    All the best and god bless u

6. Re: my husband left me at my in-laws house and went back to Jeddah and promised to send me a Visa within 1month.

Maimoon ji,

As suggested by nile file an RTI Application, and next step is you can approach to Indian embassy at Jeddah which will definately help you.

But first take information from passport office through RTI.

Good luck to you,

rakatkam.

7. Re: my husband left me at my in-laws house and went back to Jeddah and promised to send me a Visa within 1month.

Hi Rakatkam & Nile,

Tommorrow morning i will approach the passport and will try again to get the information from there ,then in next step i will find about Indian Embassy and will pass the same to it.Lets see how it goes and how much time will they take , i know it will take time but since 4 months iam suffering with all this iam trying my best and continously in touch with police. Now my family and relatives are helpless and suggesting me to give Divorce but how could it be possible it is not so easy to marry again.

My husband how can he leave me like this, how can he spoil my life just for 1 month.
    After 2 or 3 years he will again come from saudi and can do the same to someother girl. I dont want this to happen with anyother girl.

Anyways thanks a lot for your help.

Regards,
    Maimoon.

Name:
    Col NR Kurup (Retd)
    Blog Entries

Re: my husband left me at my in-laws house and went back to Jeddah and promised to send me a Visa within 1month.

The media has been reporting such incidents often from places like Hyderabad. With all the sympathies, I fail to understand as to how educated persons land up in such cituiation. I doubt whether RTI Act alone can pull you out from the problems. I suggest you approach the family court or an Advocate at the earliest. Such incidence being very common they might be able to help you. Please donot waste time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast