Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

bbmp bangalore

Hello All
    This is srijith from bangalore.. I would like to have some info from u guys about the info from BBMP. My requirement is to know about the sanctioned projects for our ward. How do i get to know this. I belive that the fund is not utilsed in the right way. so i would like to get the info on the sanctiond budget and projects. please guide.

› Find content similar to: bbmp bangalore

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    168 Post(s)

Re: bbmp bangalore

srijithnair,

Please visit:

Bruhat Bengaluru City Corporation

This has all details of PIO's in BBMP in all zones of the city.

There are some details of the budget/expenditure provided on the website. Maybe the information you need is available there...just check before using RTI.

Once you know the correct PIO, you can then file your RTI application along with the requisite fees.

Name:
    N.Intesar Hussain
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Friend,
    Unless people start filing RTI applications with BBMP left and right u cannot correct them
    mazhar

Name:
    J.P. SHAH
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

U can file appln with SPIO of BBMP, Zonal Office of your area. U have to pay Rs.10 by IPO/cash and format is available at KIC :: [website of Karnataka Information Commission]. Query should not exceed 150 words per appln.
    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.

Name:
    Naveen
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Is Residential projects approved?

Could anybody let me know how we can find out whether the residential projects proposed by private developers are approved by BBMP or not?

I would like to know especially about Mantri Astra which is launched by Mantri developers recently near Hennur Main road. It would be a great help if anybody let me know the way to find all the genuine details about this project.

Name:
    ambrish
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Naveen ji

File RTI application with BBMP & asked for the list of approved projects in last xx years.

For help in filing RTI application, please see post#2 & post#4 of this thread.

regards

Name:
    Prabhakar HL
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Check out whether hennur road comes under BBMP. If not you have to approach Urban Development Ministry.

Name:
    J.P. SHAH
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

For BBMP you have to apply to RTI cell located at SPIO, BBMP, RTI Cell, N. R. Square, Bengaluru 560002 by visiting KARNATAKA RTI RULES - RTI Guide
    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.