Topic Identifier

Thread: Help regarding receiving income tax paid in excess

1. Help regarding receiving income tax paid in excess

Hi,

I have paid my Income tax in excess last year but tii date, I have neither received that money back from IT Deptt. nor any type of intimation from them. As every other private sector employee, I am also short of time and don't have time to visit their office. I have checked through the website"<TABLE style="WIDTH: 146pt; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=194 border=0 x:str><COLGROUP><COL style="WIDTH: 146pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 7094" width=194><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 146pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=194 height=17>https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/oltas/refundstatuslogin.html</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>" as well but of no use. Pls suggest.

Thanx

Gaurav Nautiyal

2. Re: Help regarding receiving income tax paid in excess

Gaurav sir,

I suggest you that, first give one plain application giving details of PAN etc., in which you ask for refund of income tax paid excess.

Wait for some time, then use RTI application asking status of this application.

I think it will be better.

rakatkam.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Re: Help regarding receiving income tax paid in excess

Please also have a look at the threads with the tag "income tax refund": income tax refund Threads - Forum Tags by RTI India

4. Re: Help regarding receiving income tax paid in excess

Dear Sir,

Thanx for your reply...kindly suggest where we have to submit this application for Delhi Region. Also, pls confirm can it be done online as well?If yes,then kindly provide the website address.

Gaurav Nautiyal

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Gaurav,

1. CPIO details of the Income Tax Department can be got from:

https://incometaxindia.gov.in/CCIT/De...2200843258.doc

(please be careful, site opens with IE only).

2. RTI application cannot be made online.
    You can hand it over personally, by Registered Post AD, UPC, or hand it over to the CAPIO at the designated Post Office.

3. Payment of Rs. 10/- application Fee can be made by D/D , B/C, Cash or IPO.

6. Re: Help regarding receiving income tax paid in excess

Thanx for your reply.

Also, pls suggest the application can be hand over to any of the offices mentioned in the link provided or in the selected one.

Thanks

Gaurav Nautiyal

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gaurav Nautiyal View Post
    Thanx for your reply.

Also, pls suggest the application can be hand over to any of the offices mentioned in the link provided or in the selected one.

Thanks

Gaurav Nautiyal
    To the respective CPIO of your ward/circle.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android