Thread: 10000 Posts at RTI India

1. 10000 Posts at RTI India

This Announcement is let you inform that RTI India has completed 10000 post last week.

What this means?
    • We are more resourceful in terms of issues relating to Right to Information. There has been 586 RTI related queries raised at our website, and all most all have been successfully replied to.
      RTI Support - Ask for RTI Query at rtiindia.org
      Once replied, they become the resource of our site and similar queries are responded by referring back to them.
    • Our Members have contributed around 900 news articles from around Media and CIC decisions. RTI Community Lounge - RTI News & Discussion at rtiindia.org
      In recognition of that we have assigned special status to our News contributors with 'News Digger & Contributor', and also special Privileges to them like, unlimited uploads, unlimited PM's, Ability of Move and close any topic e.t.c. As of now, I must put into record our 'News Digger & Contributor' as karira and Sidmis. They are also listed in our Team Leaders Page here: RTI India - Show Groups
    • We have around 60 Success stories on record.
      RTI Community Lounge - Success Stories at rtiindia.org
    • Apart from 10000 posts, our Members have contributed 140 Blog entries.
      RTI India - Blogs
    • We receive many email queries which our Team Members have been patiently and passionately replying to without the knowledge of community at large. Though we insist on posting only at forum, we cannot let a single email requesting for help go un-replied. And for this amazing support, I must Thank my Team members, Ganpat and Maneesh.
    'RTI India' is a community effort in Rightful interpretation of RTI Act and furthering Good Governance, and it's success of 10000 posts is a success bestowed upon by Proactive and Informed Netizens who have voluntarily decided to help and share their experiences and knowledge with community at large.

I on behalf of my Team of RTI India would like to extend gratitude to all those who had contributed anyways in furthering our cause, be it a question or an answer.

I would also like to Thank our Voluntary Donators whose Monetary contribution has shared the load of Hosting and Scripting cost of RTI India.org and RTI India.info. Kindly visit them here: RTI India - Smilies
    The Registration have been further simplified and in the complete process of registration we would be assisting by way of advanced technology. We have also compiled the Video How to Register:
    https://www.rtiindia.org/register.swf

Though we do not have any restriction for anybody in viewing the contents of the website, I would request all those visiting us as Guests to join us and strengthen our belief that 'Yes We Can'!

Best Regards,

Dr. Kushal Pathak
    Chief Dreamer RTI India &
    Network Staff Administrator

2. Re: 10000 Posts at RTI India

Kindly visit the Discussions topic of this announcement here:
    https://www.rtiindia.org/forum/3003-d...rti-india.html

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android