Thread: I Join As A New Member

Thumbs up I Join As A New Member

Hi Friends,
    I Am A Serving Govt. Employee And Want To Take This Tool Of Rti Act To Eradicate The Social Evil Of Corruption From Various Govermnent Agencies. I Have Already Started This From My Own Department And Have Been Facing A Lot Of Resistance From My Department And Threats To My Life From My Fellow Colleagues.
    Hope Will Be Able To Keep Up With My Fight With The Help Of Friends Like You.'

Thanks

2. Re: I Join As A New Member

Hello Ajay,
    We are happy to have you as our member. Kindly do read our website policy regarding it's usage, and extent of reach.

http://www.rtiindia.org/registrationrules.html

3. Re: I Join As A New Member

Hi Bahl Ajay,
    Welcome to RTI India. This is a community portal for the rightful interpretation of the RTI Act and to clear the doubts of members on RTI matters by the collective wisdom of the members through the forum board discussions.

Kindly note that we are not an organisation nor do we run any campaign against corruption. Please go through the forum rules again to understand our functioning.

Ofcourse, you are welcome to raise queries if any on the operational side of RTI, in the appropriate section of the forum.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

Re: I Join As A New Member

Would Like To Thank U For Ur Kind Suggestion. Would Like To Know What Can I Do If The Reply Given By The Aa Is Also Incomplete And Misleading And What Can Be Done If The Aa Does Not Give Any Reply At All.

5. Re: I Join As A New Member

This section is for introduction by a new member only. Please post your queries in the appropriate section of the forum.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android