Topic Identifier

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Income tax refund

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Income tax refund

I have already sent to KUSHAL all the details and speciman of RTI Application etc. ONCE they get posted here all shall get information to enable them to proceed in this matter.

Name:
    Govind Verma
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi,

I am Govind Verma, awaiting for my IT refund of last two years. In both the case the amount of Rs.20,000/- needs to be refunded from IT Department. While I have checked online status, it says that "Your assessing officer has not sent this refund to Refund Banker".

FY 2007-08 & 2008-09 are the year for which I need to have refunds. Please advise how to get it.

Regards,

Govind Verma
    Cell XXXXXXXXX - deleted mobile number - posted against forum rules
    Last edited by karira; 05-07-10 at 11:13 PM.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Just follow the link at the end of this post.
    Twitter: @cjkarira

Name:
    Govind Verma
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi,

Got refund for one year, awaiting again for two years.

Govind Verma

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gpverma View Post
    Hi,

Got refund for one year, awaiting again for two years.

Govind Verma
    Did you get the two refunds after you filed your RTI application ?
    If yes, then please post your experience in the "Success Stories" section:
    Post your RTI Success here

It will be an encouragement for other citizens who are facing similar problem like you.
    Twitter: @cjkarira

Name:
    Govind Verma
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, I have got the refund after posting the matter on RTI..Also to inform you that I have received second refund on 22nd Sep'10.

Thanks ..

Best regards,

Govind Verma

Name:
    Nilesh
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi,

I am Nilesh Gaikwad. I had a refund of Rs.13346/- for the assesement year 2008-09. I submitted the canceled cheque and new address details. Still the department sent the cheque to my old address that was mentioned on my return copy. When I enquired at Pune office (Prabhat road), the person said that that should not happen. If you have given cancelled cheque then it should sent u ECS payment, not the cheque. I again submitted the detailed address application and xerox of cancelled cheque on 26th September. Still no action is taken by those people. Now how can I handle this situation?
    I am fed of going there again and again.

Name:
    ambrish
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Dear Nilesh

File RTI application for action taken report on your application.RTI application with Central Public Information Officer (CPIO or PIO) of ITAX as per RTI Rules, Fees for Centre and Useful Info about CIC - RTI Guide

RTI fee: Rs. 10/- by D.D./B.C./IPO in favour of "ACCOUNTS OFFICER" and payable at place where u are submitting RTI application.

For help in locating PIO, please see: HOW TO LOCATE A PIO UNDER RTI ACT 2005 - RTI Guide

Sample application for Any thing pending with Govt. (by JPS 50 Sir): http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/...ding-govt.html

For detailed information on how to draft & file an RTI application, please see the "All About Right To Information" links on the homepage & RTI Guide section of the portal.

If you have any further doubts, please post them here and our members will be pleased to guide you further.

regards

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android