Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Income tax refund

Dear Ambrish,

I am still confused with your reply. Can you please let me know straight forward steps to proceed further.

I have filed income Tax return at Prabhat Road office in Pune. And also submitted all relevant documents for refund at the same place.

So shall I send the RTI application along with 10 Rs. IPO at the same address above?

Thanks,
    --Nilesh Gaikwaad

› Find content similar to: Income tax refund

Name:
    ambrish
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Dear Nilesh

Yes, your assessing officer is CPIO in your case.

The IT department has designated ALL assessing officers (ITO/AC) as CPIO's.Your assessing officer (ITO or AC) of your ward/circle is the CPIO.This is the same assessing officer to whom you submitted your IT return wherein you claimed refund.

regards

Name:
    Nilesh
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Regarding income tax refund help

Hi,

I filed income tax return for assessment year 2008-09 at Prabhat Road office in Pune. I was not getting refund, so I went to income tax office and enquired about the problem, they said that the bank details are not available with them. So I submitted the details as
    1. Cancelled cheque
    2. Address details application
    3. ITR copy for 2008-09

I took the reciept of the submited documents and on 21st Sept. 2010 it was found that the cheque was sent to wrong address, even if I submmited the corrected one. I again went to office on 28Sept. and resubmitted the document, still I didnt received. So I sent an RTI application with Reg.AD with postal order of Rs.10/-

But still I did not get any response or income tax refund related information.

Dear RTI members, please help me to get my refund.

Name:
    ambrish
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Dear Nilesh

Wait for 40 days from the date of your RTI application and in case of no reply, file first appeal.

regards

Name:
    Prashant Sharma
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Same here...This country is full of corruption and every citizen fight for getting his fundamentral rights fulfilled. That's y abroad is becoming choice of INDIANS

Regards,
    Prashant Sharma

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

That's pretty sweeping statement. Also doesn't fit to the discussion topic here

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123