Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Income tax refund

Hi,

I am Akshatha from Bangalore, joined this community today and would like to clarify about income tax refund for which i am waiting from past 3 years. Please help me out to get my refund.

Thanks,
    Akshatha.

› Find content similar to: Income tax refund

Name:
    Dr. Pathak
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Re: Income tax refund

Did you read the Income tax refund tag?
    income tax refund Threads - Forum Tags by RTI India

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thumbs up Re: Income tax refund

To AKSHATHA: RTI is very effective for getting IT pending overdue refunds.On making properly drafted application you will get refund within 30 days. if U need any help send me ur facts.

Allthe best.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi Narayan,

Thank u very much for ur info. Can u please let me know how should i start with and if my first step is to send an application form, what all the details i should include and to which address i should send. And in whose favour the draft money should be taken.

Thanks,
    Akshatha.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Akshata,

Please go to following thred to know more about how to write rti application:

http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/630-ho...plication.html

regarding the address of Income Tax Department and list of PIOs please go to following site:

Other Info - Income Tax Department - Karnataka & Goa Region

rakatkam.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The Income Tax Department has put on its website the list of income tax refunds of all salary tax payers which could not be sent to the concerned persons for want of correct address.

Salary taxpayers who have not received refunds for assessment years 2003\04 to 2006\07 can click on the link below and query using the PAN number and assessment year whether any refund that is due to them has been returned undelivered from the menu `undelivered salary refund management system'. If any refund has been returned undelivered due to change in address, then the taxpayer can enter the present address and the refund will be sent to the taxpayer at the new address.

The link to the website is as under:

http://www.incometa xindia.gov. in/CCIT/refundse arch.asp

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

To AKSHATHA Iam sorry that i have not sent u form and other info. tomorow i shall do. would u like to send ur email id so that i can directly email tc u. mine is nvarma@hathway.com cell number 9821096052.. NARAYAN VARMA

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

After go though so many threads I came to know that Income Tax refund and Issue passport etc is big problem of society. The only solution of problem that we must write to concerned officer to complete the work with documentary evidence and on non completion of job we may ask the decision taken on apllication under RTI 2005 and some time the problem may be resolved.