Thread: Missing Of Passport Application

1. Missing Of Passport Application

DEAR SIR
    I WAS APPLIED MY PASSPORT ON REGIONAL PASSPORT OFFICE TRICHY
    ON 2006 MY FILE NO IS Z902083/06
    AT THE SAME TIME I AM WORKING WITH SIEMENS-GURGAON, SO RPO-TRICHY PUT A PENALTY OF RS5000/ FOR ME
    I PAID THE PENALITY AMOUNT AFTER THAT THEY SEND THE APPLICATION FORM TO RPO-CHANDIGARH
    I MET THE PRO-CHANDIGARH HE TOLD ME THAT GURGAON IS COMMING UNDER DELHI JURISATION, SO WE ALREADY TRANSFER U R FILE TO DELHI PASSPORT OFFICE ON 03/11/2008
    AFTER THAT I WENT 3 TIMES TO DELHI PASSPORT OFFICE STILL THEY ARE NOT RECEIVE THE PASSPORT APPLICATION
    ON THIS CONDITION HOW I CAN GET THE PASSPORT? WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE TO GET THE STATUS OF THIS APPLICATION
    REGARDS
    PRABHU.G

2. Re: Missing Of Passport Application

pls give an good solution to get my passport
    regars
    g.prabhu

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Re: Missing Of Passport Application

shrinivasanprabhu,

Can you please read the threads with the "passport" tag:

passport Threads - Forum Tags by RTI India

4. Re: Missing Of Passport Application

Hi srinivasan,

I am chandra from chennai and my case is as same as yours. I have applied for passport in andhra and at the same time i was working in chennai.
    So they transfered my file to chennai.After lots of effort and recommendation i got passport recently. So if u want ur file to be moved just meet RPO of that particular office and no one else as they cannot help u in any regard. Tell RPO about ur problem and ask him/her to help.

Thanks&Regards,
    Purna

5. Re: Missing Of Passport Application

Hello PuraChandra ,

Have you paid the penalty ? if so , How much is it and in which office (HYD or CHN) did you pay ?

was it a TATKAL or Ordinary

regards
    Bhaskar

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Re: Missing Of Passport Application

Bhaskar,

This thread is very old.
    Please note the date of the last post in the thread before making a post in it.
    Twitter: @cjkarira

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android