Thread: Passport verification

1. Passport verification

I am working at Pune since Dec-06. I applied at Passport office Pune on 19-Oct-07. As required in form, I mentioned from March -07 onwards I am leaving at my present address and previous to this I was leaving at surat (in Gujarat).

The police verification at present address of pune completed in Nov-07. Since I have not received the passport till date and got a good job offer for middle east, I enquired about the status at the passport office. (all this time online status was showing "passport application is under progress".). I was told that the verification from surat is not received. When I personally went to surat police commissioner's office, I was told the application is not received there.
    On 14th feb-08, as asked by the PRO, I submitted another sent of PP forms to be sent to surat. Till date surat CP office has not received the documents.

I need to submit the passport to my prospected employee in middle east by end feb. Please what shall be done?

2. Re: Passport verification

We have many discussions over this issue, and I suggest you first go through all the threads tagged as 'passport', and get back in case you did not find the solution.

For easy reference here is the link:
    passport Threads - Forum Tags by RTI India