Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

goldquest international pvt. ltd.

can anyone tell about goldquest international and if it really is legitimate scheme registered in India....? i learnt you can use rti to find out if it is accepted by the board..can anyone help me out how to find out about companies like these by RTI

› Find content similar to: goldquest international pvt. ltd.

Name:
    Ganpat
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Dear Zaveri,
    Providing information on financial, investment and business schemes are, in my opinion, beyond the scope of this forum. I would suggest you to make use of the various search engines in the internet, and especialy view the blogspots, to know more about the operations of the company in question.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vismay_zaveri View Post
    can anyone tell about goldquest international and if it really is legitimate scheme registered in India....? i learnt you can use rti to find out if it is accepted by the board..can anyone help me out how to find out about companies like these by RTI
    Dear Zaveri,
    As rightly pointed out by Ganpat, The information requested by you can be denied on two counts under RTI.
    1. Information not in public interest and thrid party clause comes into action.
    2. Information already in public domain.

The information related to companies are colleted by the Ministry of Company Affairs and is available on the Ministry of Company Affairs website.

Please retrived the information related with GOLDQUEST from the above mentioned site.

The information required by you is available on the above site.

Name:
    S Subramaniam Balaji
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: goldquest international pvt. ltd.

you can go to the registrar of companies website and see. there are two companies registered. but dont ask if they are connected to this fraudulent gold quest or questnet or gold quest international multi level marketing companies. anyway this multi level marketing companies are banned under the Prize chits and money circulation schemes ( banning) Act 1978

Name:
    ravikanth
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: goldquest international pvt. ltd.

Dear ,

Dont Join in Gold Quest , I am the Victim in Gold Quest ,

also I lost around 6 lakhs in this business

Farmost , i spoiled the relationships with my fariends and families..

dont join in this .. Goldquest. This is the scam business.. See more details about the gold quest at the part time job category ................................
    thanks
    Ravikanth
    Last edited by ganpat1956; 09-03-09 at 08:13 PM. Reason: External links not permitted here. Future violation will be viewed seriously.