Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Passport Status Information Removed from Lucknow Passport site

I have applied for passport in June last year from Allahabad. Till last week my status was 'Police Report is incomplete and the case is being examined', but suddenly status information has been removed from the site and now it is showing 'File Reference Number (Z060490-2007 of lko) is either wrong or Information NOT available'. Actually we three friends applied for passport together, one of my friends is also coping with same problem like mine, but second has got status message 'It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week's time'.

Now how can I get information about my Passport status.

Regards,
    Anupam

› Find content similar to: Passport Status Information Removed from Lucknow Passport site

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    168 Post(s)

Re: Passport Status Information Removed from Lucknow Passport site

Anupam,

Can you please got through the threads with the "passport" tag:

passport Threads - Forum Tags by RTI India
    new passport Threads - Forum Tags by RTI India
    passport delay Threads - Forum Tags by RTI India
    passport issue delay Threads - Forum Tags by RTI India
    passport office Threads - Forum Tags by RTI India

Name:
    Dr. Pathak
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

We have a resource entry by JPS at his blog here, kindly read it here:
    http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/...-passport.html

The sample form can be downloaded from here too:
    http://www.rtiindia.info/downloads/p.../p13_fileid/22

Name:
    wehelpngo
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thumbs up Re: Passport Status Information Removed from Lucknow Passport site

File an RTI application adressing the
    PIO
    o/o Regional Passport Officer
    Lucknow.

with the following questions.

I made an application for *****issue of passport. The relevant details are as under:
    Application dated
    File Reference Number :
    Applicant's Name :

Please provide me the daily progress made on this application so far. i.e. when did this application reach which officer, for how long did it stay with that officer and what did he/ she do during that period?

According to the rules, a passport should have been issued in 45 days. However, it is more than *** (****) days now. Please give the names and designations of the officials who were supposed to process this application and why have they not done so?

What action would be taken against these officials for the delaying? By when would that action be taken?

I hope this will solve your problem
    good luck

Name:
    Abhishek Goyal
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Passport Status Information Updated from Lucknow Passport site

Quote Originally Posted by Anupam.Pathak View Post
    I have applied for passport in June last year from Allahabad. Till last week my status was 'Police Report is incomplete and the case is being examined', but suddenly status information has been removed from the site and now it is showing 'File Reference Number (Z060490-2007 of lko) is either wrong or Information NOT available'. Actually we three friends applied for passport together, one of my friends is also coping with same problem like mine, but second has got status message 'It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week's time'.

Now how can I get information about my Passport status.

Regards,
    Anupam
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 width="90%" border=0 cellpedding="0" topmargin="0"><TBODY><TR><TD align=right width="100%">Station LUCKNOW last updated on 30-09-2008 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellPadding=1 width="90%" align=center border=1><TBODY><TR><TD width="50%">File Reference Number : LKO-Z060490-07</TD><TD width="50%">Application Date : 19-06-2007</TD></TR><TR><TD width="50%">Applicant's Name : ANUPAM PATHAK </TD><TD width="50%">Applicant's Date of Birth : 04-07-1985</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellPadding=1 width="90%" align=center border=1><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle><TABLE cellPadding=1 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width="33%"></TD><TD align=middle width="33%">STATUS :</TD><TD align=right width="33%"></TD></TR></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>Furnish New duly filled EAP(1)-(Fresh Passport Application Form) with correct answers in YES/NO columns, declaration duly signed by applicant. Answers in |X| or |/| or any other signs are not acceptable.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

probably the passport authorities have uploaded the above status just to harass you.

you can opt for a file inspection, in case you plan to file a RTI application. and while inspecting your file, see to it that the columns were actually left blank or not. alternatively you can demand the certified copies of your existing EAP(1) form in case you feel those columns were duly filled by you.

Name:
    sachin jaiswal
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: (Urgent) Passport Status Information Removed from Lucknow Passport site

File an RTI application adressing the
    PIO
    o/o Regional Passport Officer
    Lucknow.

Respected Sir/Madam,

With the following Answer of your questions.

Application Dated 02-08-2010
    File Reference Number : LKO-Z881113
    Applicant's Name : Sachin Jaiswal

I have applied for passport in June last year from varanasi. Till last week my status was 'Police Report is incomplete and the case is being examined', This status was showing from near about 1 month and after that from the Friday or Saturday the status has been totally removed. I cannot tell you the name of the officers because on the status their was not name officers.

According to the rules, a passport should have been issued in 45 days. However, it is more than 45 days from the date of application.

I am trying to call on the helpline No. & Mailing with my details them again & again which has been given on the Lucknow passport website but i am not getting any response.

Therefore please try to help me so that i can get my passport within this month only.

I hope you will only get solve my this problem.

Regards,

Sachin Jaiswal.

Mobile No. (Posting of mob. no. is against forum rules-hence deleted)
    Last edited by ambrish.p; 15-09-10 at 03:12 PM.

Name:
    ambrish
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Dear Sachin

RTI India is a discussion forum only. U can file RTI application with CPIO of RPO for status of your passport. RTI application addressed to CPIO/PIO and as per: RTI Rules, Fees for Centre and Useful Info about CIC - RTI Guide

For help in locating PIO, please see: HOW TO LOCATE A PIO UNDER RTI ACT 2005 - RTI Guide

Please refer to the blog:http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/...-passport.html for a suggested format.

regards