Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I got very important information from RTI

Hi Kushal,
    I got very important information from <st1:stockticker>RTI</st1:stockticker>, and i send one application form through mail to Respective <st1:stockticker>POI</st1:stockticker>. Already 7 days gone but i dint get any reply from that side. How many days they will take to reply me?
    Can you tell me there is any other way to send Application Form to <st1:stockticker>POI</st1:stockticker>? I explain my problem in my last post with subject "Passport Not Issued" I called to My regional passport office so many times but they are not responding to me and still my passport information not available in Online Status inquiry .so please help me i need passport as soon possible.
    <o> </o>
    Regards
    Arvind Singh Pal

› Find content similar to: I got very important information from RTI

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Regarding RTI Application Form

Hi Karira,
    I send Application Form through mail and i don't know how i can pay online?
    Please tell me how i can pay the fees. i applied passport from my native place(Banda(UP)). so its necessary that i will apply RTI form from same place only or i can apply from anywhere in INDIA. i got the POI from site "http://www.meaindia.nic.in/ in " in Right To Information Link.
    Please help me to find out right POI and right application form.

Thanks
    Arvind

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android