Topic Identifier

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Passport renewal ?

Re: Passport renewal ?

passport is issued on 10/3/2006 and is valid for 10 years. however it was issued when i was minor. i am now major. Do i need to renew my passport?

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Re: Passport renewal ?

Hetal,

This portal is for exclusively discussing issues related to the RTI Act 2005.
    For help in other matters, you might like to try www.bighelpers.org

3. Renewal of Passport

Hi, I have to renew my son's passport which is expiring on 30/01/2010. I am hearing somany scary news regarding renewal about indefinet delays if I personally do it and agents take advantage on the saying original issued passport is in Bangalore and now am in Hyderabad. Hence, it takes time to do it and charging me something like 6000INR. Am worried.

Can some one guide me? My son's passport was issued at bangalore and now am min Hyderabad. His passport is expiring on 30/01/2010. What whould be the best way to handle this. Agent/Online application/going to eSeva or passport office.

As my job involves lot of travelling onsite, I really cannot afford to stay without his passport for long time (like 5-7 months). Please advise

Name:
    Devendranath
    Blog Entries

Re: Renewal of Passport

Divakar,
    Welcome to RTI India - Complete Online Community Portal for Right to Information

Best way is to avoid Agent, if possible.

This may be of some help :-- https://www.rtiindia.org/forum/search/searchid-146360/
    Regards.
    Positive thinkers get Powerful Results.

5. Question Newbie member

Hi there,

I am a newbie member here at the RTI India community. My name is George Combey. I am interested in getting to know more about the process of passport renewal in India. ThankS!

6. Re: Passport renewal ?

Dear George

Please read this full thread.

regards

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android