Thread: Issue Reg. Credit Card

1. Issue Reg. Credit Card

Hi,

I have a some xx bank credit card. While getting that card, marking person told that “Life time free Card”. When a got that card, that xx bank given 30000 of Loan on card. Loan Condition is Like “ If you paid back that Loan with in three months, No interest will be add to the principle”. So, then I was taken that Loan and I paid back within three months. So now, one person made call form that xx bank and he is asking me to pay thee thousand rupees more. So, now what should I do…. Can any one please help me.

Thanks,
    Vijay.

Thanks & Regards,
    Vijay.

2. Re: Issue Reg. Credit Card

Since this portal is dedicated to discussions on RTI Act & connected matters, please take up this issue at our sister site Big Helpers. We have an expert in our panel at BigHelpers, who will be pleased to give you the necessary guidance.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.