Topic Identifier

Thread: PF Transfer Information

1. PF Transfer Information

Hi Member,

Would like to have your view on using RTI to get information for the below scenario:

I have been requesting the "Regional PF Commissoner, Maharashtra - Bandra" through e-mail since May 15, 2006 to update me on the status of my PF Transfer Request from Maharashtra to Karnataka PF A/c & is yet to respond. I have almost written him 8 e-mails, but everything went in vain.

Now, having lost my patience, I thougt of raising a complaint using RTI. Can you help me to know whether RTI could be used for this purpose.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by karcbe; 12-01-07 at 02:09 PM.

2. Yes, You can use RTI to get the information. If the email you are writing to is an official email ID, you can ask through the same email after depositing the Rupees 10/- via i) Cash; ii) Demand Draft; iii) Bankers cheque; and iv) Indian Postal Order or the method prescribed the PIO and mentioning that in the email.

If email is not an option, you can submit the application along with the requisite fees to:

Central Public Information Officer
    O/o Regional PF Commissioner, Maharashtra - Bandra

Do refer to our FAQ for more insight.
    https://www.rtiindia.org/forum/frequently-asked-questions.html

& also the Act itself here:
    Right to Information Act 2005

Regards,

3. Thanks Kushal!

Thank you for the information.

4. Re: PF Transfer Information

Can you tell me whom should I send the money to PIO in bangalore office? to get to know the status of PF transfer in banglaore region

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Re: PF Transfer Information

Quote Originally Posted by swamynath View Post
    Can you tell me whom should I send the money to PIO in bangalore office? to get to know the status of PF transfer in banglaore region
    Already replied to your post in the other thread here :

https://www.rtiindia.org/forum/505-re...html#post10140

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android