Thread: Proper information is not provided by Bangalore University

Proper information is not provided by Bangalore University

I had filed RTI application seeking information regarding providing opportunities for those students who have not cleared subjects relating to degree examinations even after gap of 15 years of Bangalore University. I had asked the certified copies of various documents like Academy Council Notification, circulars, guidelines etc., which are not provided. Moreover, in reply to my application, the university failed to provide me the appellate authority to whom the appeal can be filed in case the reply is not satisfactory.

2. Re: Proper information is not provided by Bangalore University

Suresh ji,

If you cannot find the details of appellatte authority from College, you can contact the State Information Commissioner:

Shri K.K.Misra (IAS, Ex-Chief Secretary),
    Karnataka Information Commissioner, Vidhan Soudha,
    Bangalour-560001.

Phone: 080 22253651, FAX: 080-22256003.

rakatkam.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Re: Proper information is not provided by Bangalore University

suresh,

1. You can make a First Appeal for "incomplete", "incorrect" and "misleading" information
    by the PIO.

2. For PIO not informing you the details of the AA, please see the following post:

http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/3116-s...html#post10756

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android