Thread: What kind of format for RTI to expose False Medico Legal Certificate?

1. What kind of format for RTI to expose False Medico Legal Certificate?

Dear Sir,
    I am victim of misuse of IPC 498A. My wife got a medico legal certificate to rap me and my family. What kind of information or questuions I should ask to expose this false medico legal certificate ? Pl. find attachment for medico legal certificate.
    Pl. guide me.

regards
    kishan

2. Re: What kind of format for RTI to expose False Medico Legal Certificate?

Dear Kishan:

There are several ways you can find out and prove the truth behind the certificate. I am not sure RTI is going to help you much. But you can interview the nurses on duty at the time of admission and take their statements. You can ask for photographs of the bruise. You can interview the doctor who signed the report, asking him why he did not file a police report at that time. In some places doctors are required by law to inform police if they suspect wife-beating. I do not know the law in your state. You can also ask for bill for the medical services. Get a copy of the bill. Who paid it and how? Most important throughout this inquiry is to find out what the local rules are. Do they take photographs of all criminal injuries? Do they report all cases to police immediately? How are the patients charged for the services? If the medical certificate is phony you will find that the hospital and/or doctor has violated the normal procedure in this case.

Hope it helps

Satish Gupta MBBS

Re: What kind of format for RTI to expose False Medico Legal Certificate?

Quote Originally Posted by kishankaushal View Post
    Dear Sir,
    I am victim of misuse of IPC 498A. My wife got a medico legal certificate to rap me and my family. What kind of information or questuions I should ask to expose this false medico legal certificate ? Pl. find attachment for medico legal certificate.
    Pl. guide me.

regards
    kishan
    Call local MLA at MP Information | list of MPs in India | MLA Information | Central Minister Information | contact MLAs your wife's place and promise him that you will pay party fund.
    They will help you out.

4. Re: What kind of format for RTI to expose False Medico Legal Certificate?

Quote Originally Posted by known View Post
    Call local MLA at MP Information | list of MPs in India | MLA Information | Central Minister Information | contact MLAs your wife's place and promise him that you will pay party fund.
    They will help you out.
    Known,
    I don't think this reply, though ingenious, comes under RTI remedies. By the way, can you just think of a situation where the other party offers more money to the same MLA or party fund to get the matter decided in their favour.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

Re: What kind of format for RTI to expose False Medico Legal Certificate?

All Roads Lead To Rome.

6. Re: What kind of format for RTI to expose False Medico Legal Certificate?

Quote Originally Posted by known View Post
    All Roads Lead To Rome.
    This forum is functioning within a specific framework and has set upon itself a path to move on. Suggesting members to take the road of "speed money" to solve their problems will only damage our credibility. You are free to make all such suggestions outside the purview of this portal.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

7. Re: What kind of format for RTI to expose False Medico Legal Certificate?

rightly said, Ganpat Sir. while the individual is free to take any step he deems proper to achieve his objectives, we at rtiindia. org should not seem favouring or suggesting devious methods. as a doctor. i can say that actually it is very difficult to falsify a medicolegal certificate. a simple injury cannot be made a grievous injury by the doctor. it is just not possible. simple bruises or abrasions are not grievous; so much harm could not be done by this ml certificate. however, to expose a false ml certificate, only one way that is to cross examine him throughly in the court. this is the only way that would bring out the lies.