Just posting this from another group:

Invitation to attend Seminar & Meeting on RTI Act 2005 in Haryana.
Hello Everybody!
Keeping in view the non awareness of the RTI Act in Haryana, on 2nd March 2008 at 10 A.M., the HARYANA NYAY MANCH (Haryana Justice Platform) in collaboration with HARYANA SUCHNA ADHIKAR MANCH and other RTI Activists, is going to organize a seminar/meeting for discussing and removing the problems faced by the people in using Right to Information Act 2005. RTI Activists from the different parts of Haryana and Delhi are coming to attend the meeting/seminar. Following issues will be discussed in the meeting:
1. How to spread the R.T.I. Act among the public at large level.
2. The issue of high fee i.e. Rs. 50/-(Basic Fee) and Rs. 10/- per page in Haryana.
3. To discuss the steps to prevent the victimization of RTI Activists in Haryana.
4. To unite all the RTI Activists of Haryana.
5. To abolish the compulsory Form-A under Haryana Right to Information Rules.
6. To convince the Government and State Information Commission to issue a mandatory penalty issue in the clear cases of refusal of information.
7. To implement the section-4 of the RTI Act.
And other issues which may be raised by the public and RTI Activists will also be discussed in the meeting. So I request you all to attend the meeting, so that the RTI Act may be implemented in Haryana in its true spirit.
1. Vibhav Kumar from Delhi
2. Chief Judicial Magistrate, Kaithal
VENUE: 2nd March 2008 (Sunday), at 10.00 A.M, Bar Room, District Courts Kaithal Mini Secretariat, (Karnal Road) Kaithal.

› Find content similar to: Meeting of RTI Activists in Haryana