Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Roads in Malkapur Town (Buldhana District)

I want to highlight the condition of Road network in Malkapur town in Buldhana District of Maharashtra. Chalis Bigha an area in Malkapur where most of Hospitals are located, road network is in its worst conditions. If a patient is normal, he becomes serious before reaching hospital. This is the case with most of the other roads in the town. I have not seen any road development works in most of the areas since 1991. I want to know if there is any plan for it?

› Find content similar to: Roads in Malkapur Town (Buldhana District)

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    168 Post(s)

Re: Roads in Malkapur Town (Buldhana District)

kasim,

You will have to apply for information to the Malkapur Municipal Council/Corporation.
    Attached is a draft for a general RTI application for for conditions of roads.
    Please fill-in the details which are missing, add/delete portions which are relevant/non relevant.

The Municipal Council will have a PIO and he will inform you as to in whose name you have to pay the application fees for the RTI application.

Before filing the application, please also read the Rules for RTI in Maharashtra since your application should be as per the Maharashtra rules. Please refer to the following thread for the Maharashtra RTI Rules:

http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/2370-n...ionor-rti.html
    Attached Files Attached Files

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dear Karira,

How can I post my application online. I am living outside the country most of the time in the year. My family is back there in the said town. I want to know If I can make a RTI application online, pay for it online and then track for the required reports by post to my mailing address.
    thanks in advance

Name:
    Dr. Pathak
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

There are no option for online RTI Application nor the money can be sent online. All it can be suggested is that you ask your family members to apply under RTI, as per the direction and the amazingly comprehensive RTI Application posted by Karira.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    168 Post(s)

kasim,

As of now, there is no possibility of paying the application fees online.
    In case you have relatives and family members staying in Malkapur, you can ask them to file the application in their own names.
    The name really does not matter as long as the information is obtained.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    168 Post(s)

kasim,

Since you are staying abroad, one more possibility that occurred to me is to file your RTI Application on road conditions in Malkapur, with the Indian Embassy/Consulate/High Commission, in the country you are currently in. You will have to get the name and address of PIO from :

PIO and AA of Indian Missions

Application fees have to be paid in local currency and the Embassy will inform you the mode of payment.

Please request the embassy to transfer your application under Section 6(3) of the RTI Act to the relevant Public Authority.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thumbs up Re: Roads in Malkapur Town (Buldhana District)

Karira,

thanks for your reply, I would follow the steps suggested by you. One more thing I want to know. About Fees, how much does I need to pay initially as application fees and what is the cost expected for the complete follow-up in USD. I think, I need to visit Indian Consulate and submit my application to PIO here and pay the amount by Cash/Check.

thanks in advance

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    168 Post(s)

The PIO in the Indian Consulate. will inform you the amount to be paid as application fee in local currency and the mode of payment. Maybe you can get this information from the Indian Consulates website or by calling the PIO at the Consulate.

After the PIO (in Malkapur Council/corporation) receives the application, he might inform you the additional amount you have to pay, if any, for photocopies to be provided, etc. He will provide a reasoned order for this additional amount alongwith details of calculations as to how he arrived at this amount.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android