0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)
    0 Post(s)

Applying For Ration Card

Hello Team,

This is the First Time I heard about your Blog. I spent nearly three Hours to Read all the Articles Here. I think it will be useful for me.

My Question is,

My Name is Siva. I am A Bachelor. Now i want to Join my Parents along with me. My Native is Tirunelveli. I shifted from their before 4 Years.
    I have registered for ration card in the year 2/2/2007. Nearly One year Up.
    I got the first form from the Nearest Ration Card and they have sealed up a Rubber Stamp as Villiwakkam Zone. All the Other members are getting Ration cards except. Whenever i go there they told "Please wait". Expecting the ration card till today!
    Without the Ration card, i could not get the Gas Connection too.

I have Address Proof as "Indian Bank Account Only" and "My Working company offer letter alone" For Age Proof i have Driving License and Mark Sheets are there.

What are the Other things i have to submit for the same?

Please anyone help me and Suggest Me. Most of them told to go by Brokers. But I will never go in such a way. Since My Father is a School teacher with a Staright Forward Person. So Anyone help me the right way.

Thanks & Best Regards,
    Nellai Siva

› Find content similar to: Applying For Ration Card

Dr. Pathak
    Blog Entries
    23 Post(s)
    2 Thread(s)
    16 Post(s)

Re: Applying For Ration Card

Hello Nellai,
    Unfortunately RTI cannot help you in this issue. You might like to visit the following links from our sister site Big Helpers
    1. Procedure to get ration card - Big Helpers Community
    2. How to get Ration card in Chennai? - Big Helpers Community
    Closing the thread.