Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question Address of Appellate Authorities

Hello all,
    I seek addresses of Appellate authorities related to forest and tribal welfare departments of different states in India. It is rather urgent as my RTI's were either not answered or they came back with incomplete or unsatisfactory answers. Each and every helping hand will be highly appreciated.

› Find content similar to: Address of Appellate Authorities

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    168 Post(s)

Re: Address of Appellate Authorities

Nudrat,

Didn't the PIO's give you the details of the AA in their replies to you ?
    They are supposed to.
    Please see the following post (the first part):

http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/3116-s...html#post10756

If you can list the Public Authorities and the states to whose PIO's you submitted the RTI applications, then someone can help you in locating the corresponding AA's.

Alternatively, you can write back to the PIO's, referring to your RTI application and their replies and ask them to provide you with the details of the AA, citing one of the CIC decisions given in the above mentioned post.

Even if you cannot find out (or the PIO has not informed you) who is the correct AA to address your First Appeal to, you can send it to ANY higher officer than the PIO in that Public Authority OR to the Head of that Public Authority. CLEARLY mention in your First Appeal that since the PIO has not informed you the details of the AA you are addressing this appeal to the Higher Officer or to the Head of the Public Authority, as the case may be. Just make sure that you have proof of the First Appeal being delivered to the Public Authority, like a rubber stamp and signature or the Registered AD card duly stamped, etc.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The problem is that some of my RTI's were outrightly refused to be accepted and were sent back to me and some havent been answered at all. Since thetime limit has expired i need to file appeal to the Appellate Authority and hence i am seeking addresses of the appropriate A.A's

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    168 Post(s)

Can you provide a list of the appropriate PA's so that members can help you get the AA details ?

Alternatively, please follow the procedure as indicated in the post above:

Even if you cannot find out (or the Pio has not informed you) who is the correct AA to address your First Appeal to, you can send it to ANY higher officer than the PIO in that Public Authority OR to the Head of that Public Authority. CLEARLY mention in your First Appeal that since the PIO has not informed you the details of the AA you are addressing this appeal to the Higher Officer or to the Head of the Public Authority, as the case may be. Just make sure that you have proof of the First Appeal being delivered to the Public Authority, like a rubber stamp and signature or the Registered AD card duly stamped, etc.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I need help in acquiring the address of the AA related to tribal affairs in the following states:<st1:country-region><st1>Assam, Bihar, HP, Karnataka, Manipur, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Rajasthan, Sikkim , Tamil nadu, West Bengal and UP.</st1></st1:country-region><!--[endif]-->
    I also need add of AA related to forest dept in the following states:Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Jammu and Kashmir, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Rajasthan.
    Kindly help me with these addresses as it is of utmost importance to me.
    Thank you.
    <st1:country-region>
    </st1:country-region>

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    168 Post(s)

Nudrat,

I think you will have to visit the website of each state government and get the relevant details from there. I just tried some state websites and they have too many departments concerning tribals...so really do not know which one are you referring to.

Just check out each state governments website by googling for it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

dear sayed

If the PIO is refusing the aplication you have an option of directing approaching the CIC/SIC surpassing the 1st appeal.

given below is the detail of AA in Tamil nadu with ref to tribal welfare

Additional Secretary to Government
    Adi Dravidar and Tribal Welfare Department,
    Secretariat, Chennai-600 009.
    Phone No.25665933
    Fax No.04425672446

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)