Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Carrier at stake

Case History

I gave my final semseter Btech (8th sem) exam in May 07 MD University, Rohtak Haryana.

I got a shock to see my results, i got 2 Re-appears, whereas my degree was runnning above 70 uptill then.

I immediately filled up re-evaluation form, but the result didn't came at time.

In the meanwhile i appeared for re-appear exam in Dec 07.

The result of re-evaluation came in january where my marks in one subject got an increase of 22 Marks. (which i was expecting)
    but in the second subject they increased it just by 6 Marks, whereas i was expecting that they would check them properly and i will get clear in both the papers.

hence the ordeal is not over yet.

Even in my reappear exams (DEC 07) i did well and i'm expecting a score of above 75 % , the result of which will be declared next month, March.

But the thing is that I WOULD GET A PASSING DEGREE OF YEAR 2008, which otherwise should be of YEAR 2007, had they checked my paper properly.

Now, i'm doing job in pune, i talked to the concerned RTI officials of university, they said they can show my examination sheet, provided i will have to come to rohtak, haryana, which i won't be able to.

Now my carrier is at stake i would be delayed by a year of my degree certificate.

As there is already a 2 years GAP in my 12th and engineering..so this would appear as if it's a GAP of 3 years.

which many good companies don't accept, even govenrment PSU's they don't accept a gap of more than 2 years

so my carrier is at stake...

What should i do?
    what questions shall i ask in RTI?

what if, if i ask photocopies of my answersheet? will they provide(being confidential)

I need your immideate help.

I was about to loose my this job because of this samme issue.

please help

regards

› Find content similar to: Carrier at stake

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

NO REPLY TO THIS THREAD YET....

I didn't expect this...

pls volunteers , come forward

PLEASEEEEE....

HELP ME OUT....

ANyBODY HERE.....i NEed immediate help..

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android