Thread: Carrier at stake

1. Carrier at stake

Case History

I gave my final semseter Btech (8th sem) exam in May 07 MD University, Rohtak Haryana.

I got a shock to see my results, i got 2 Re-appears, whereas my degree was runnning above 70 uptill then.

I immediately filled up re-evaluation form, but the result didn't came at time.

In the meanwhile i appeared for re-appear exam in Dec 07.

The result of re-evaluation came in january where my marks in one subject got an increase of 22 Marks. (which i was expecting)
    but in the second subject they increased it just by 6 Marks, whereas i was expecting that they would check them properly and i will get clear in both the papers.

hence the ordeal is not over yet.

Even in my reappear exams (DEC 07) i did well and i'm expecting a score of above 75 % , the result of which will be declared next month, March.

But the thing is that I WOULD GET A PASSING DEGREE OF YEAR 2008, which otherwise should be of YEAR 2007, had they checked my paper properly.

Now, i'm doing job in pune, i talked to the concerned RTI officials of university, they said they can show my examination sheet, provided i will have to come to rohtak, haryana, which i won't be able to.

Now my carrier is at stake i would be delayed by a year of my degree certificate.

As there is already a 2 years GAP in my 12th and engineering..so this would appear as if it's a GAP of 3 years.

which many good companies don't accept, even govenrment PSU's they don't accept a gap of more than 2 years

so my carrier is at stake...

What should i do?
    what questions shall i ask in RTI?

what if, if i ask photocopies of my answersheet? will they provide(being confidential)

I need your immideate help.

I was about to loose my this job because of this samme issue.

please help

regards

2. NO REPLY TO THIS THREAD YET....

I didn't expect this...

pls volunteers , come forward

PLEASEEEEE....

HELP ME OUT....

ANyBODY HERE.....i NEed immediate help..

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android