Topic Identifier

Thread: Income tax Refund

1. Income tax Refund

Last two years I got my income Ta refund through RTI. THis year also I have not rcived IT refund. Meens RTI is must every year to gt My income tax refund
    Meena

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Re: Income tax Refund

From the number of queries by members and "views" by guests on this portal, it can be concluded that the 4 main problems being faced are:

1. IT refund
    2. Passport issues (renewal, issue, verification, etc.)
    3. Provident Fund
    4. Ration Card

Meena you will have to use RTI every year till the year when the refund comes on its own. When we have something why not use it ? especially if it is giving positive results in the past 2 years.

3. Re: Income tax Refund

I havent received my refund till now.I have contacted the assesing oficer, but all my efforts are not fetching any good results. Please help me.

4. Re: Income tax Refund

Quote Originally Posted by harishkaranth View Post
    I havent received my refund till now.I have contacted the assesing oficer, but all my efforts are not fetching any good results. Please help me.
    Please go through all the threads with the tag RTI India - Threads Tagged with income tax. That will gove you a good idea of how to make use of RTI for getting your refund.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

5. Re: Income tax Refund

I humbly invite you to visit my blog and also "All about RTI" on home page of this portal for problems of incometax refund, pass-port delay and provident fund dues. I have specifically designed model RTI applications on these issues, since large number of our members/visitors of this site faced similar problem pan-India.
    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android