Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Income tax Refund

Last two years I got my income Ta refund through RTI. THis year also I have not rcived IT refund. Meens RTI is must every year to gt My income tax refund
    Meena

› Find content similar to: Income tax Refund

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    168 Post(s)

Re: Income tax Refund

From the number of queries by members and "views" by guests on this portal, it can be concluded that the 4 main problems being faced are:

1. IT refund
    2. Passport issues (renewal, issue, verification, etc.)
    3. Provident Fund
    4. Ration Card

Meena you will have to use RTI every year till the year when the refund comes on its own. When we have something why not use it ? especially if it is giving positive results in the past 2 years.

Name:
    HARISH
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I havent received my refund till now.I have contacted the assesing oficer, but all my efforts are not fetching any good results. Please help me.

Name:
    Ganpat
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by harishkaranth View Post
    I havent received my refund till now.I have contacted the assesing oficer, but all my efforts are not fetching any good results. Please help me.
    Please go through all the threads with the tag RTI India - Threads Tagged with income tax. That will gove you a good idea of how to make use of RTI for getting your refund.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

Name:
    J.P. SHAH
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

I humbly invite you to visit my blog and also "All about RTI" on home page of this portal for problems of incometax refund, pass-port delay and provident fund dues. I have specifically designed model RTI applications on these issues, since large number of our members/visitors of this site faced similar problem pan-India.
    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.