Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Query on RTI

  1. Query on RTI

    We notice there are encroachments on road in Thiruvanmiyur.I am told by corporation that they have send a letter to Tahilsdar to conduct a survey and based on the report, they will take action.We were advised by Corporation to get in touch with Tahilsdasr.

    My query is the following:

    1. TO determine the level of encroachment, who is the authority with whom we should file RTI


  2. Re: Query on RTI

    the determination of the level of encroachment can be done by the surveyors of the concerned areas. Incidentally they are attached to the concerned Taluk office.

    you may shoot an RTI application to the taluk office asking for encroahment details and also you can prefer for an inspection after determination of the level of encroachment ( as such you can't inspect the encroachment however you can inspect the work of determination of level by the surveyors)

    go ahead



  3. #3
    Col NR Kurup (Retd)
    Blog Entries
    Rep Power

    Re: Query on RTI

    Pleae don't wait long for the Tahsildar to complete the job. In many cases he might interested to solve their problem and cover up the gaps. What I sugget is to ask for inspection of the survey map of that particular plot. You can very easily find out encroachments if any. Based on your own observations go ahead. there are innumerable ways to sort this out.

  4. #4

    Re: Query on RTI

    how may i know the status of my application of rti against my university

  5. Re: Query on RTI

    Member/s please dont reply, copy of



    RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android