Topic Identifier

Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Tax refund last 4 years

  1. Tax refund last 4 years


    I have not got tax refund for last four years.

    2003-2004 Filed in mumbai
    2004-2005 filed in mumbai
    2005-2006 filed in mumbai
    2006-2007 filed in hyderabad as I have shifted to HYD

    I did not receive refunds in any case. I had my acct open in mumbai hoping refunds will come. I had submitted indemnity form and told either to deposit in my acct as mentioned in the form or to send in new address but tp no avail.. Do not know what to do next

  2. #2
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Rep Power

    Re: Tax refund last 4 years

    If you want to use RTI to get your refunds, then please read through the threads with the tag "income tax refund":
    income tax refund Threads - Forum Tags by RTI India

  3. Re: Tax refund last 4 years

    To K.MAHESH 7: YOUR CASE APPEARS TO BE LITTLE DIFFICULT.You were earlier in MUMBAI and now located in Haidrabad. yet one apprach i suggest is asunder;make arequest for transfer of ur casepapers to H. if no response, after one month make RTI Application enquring about ur request.once papers come to H'remind for refunds, if no response make RTI Application.i believe that in maximum 4 months you shall get ur it refunds.if any further assistance required call me on9821096052.i am in mumbai.


    RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android