Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Application for Property card & survey plan

Re: Application for Property card & survey plan

Hi. What documents are you exactly looking at. Please specify. If you are looking for the property card the following is the link.
    Official Website of Mumbai City Collectorate

However you can apply for the property card only if all the dues and taxes are clear.

Hi Chandu
    u can approach
    City Survey officer Malad,
    5th floor, Tehsildar office building,
    Natakwala lane, Opp. HDFC Bank,
    Borivali (w) , Mumbai

get the application form from there , fill it up, and also take Rs5 (five) court fee stamp to paste on the application
    Last edited by hdbhatia; 06-10-08 at 08:28 AM.

Dear reemjain and other wellwisher friends

I NEEDS FURTHER DETAILS ,.
    I AM UNCLARIFIED WITH FOLLOWING FURTHER DETAILS

What are total documents required for chande of user ?
    document A ? Document B ? document C? Document XYZ?
    Is it Document XYZ? is Property card & survey plan

We can apply for Property card & survey plan online but can we apply for change of user online ?
    Website mentioned above have only divisions beyond bandra upto colaba and others. What about divisions between Bandra and Dahisor ? No mention of this divisions in web mentioned for onlone application

Whether getting Property card & survey plan and getting Change of user certificate are same?

If different.
    How long and tough is journey between getting Property card & survey plan and getting Change of user certificate ?

Please Clarify your help will be highly appreciated

Well Thanks for the info, Futher can you tell me just applying online is available with the City. No futher provinces for suburbs location

Also can you able to give me the details of how to get the sanaat.

I think site is next to useless.

My question just above is also not answered

RTI site 's web name is deception

I don't know how many users wasting their valuable time to to find something at site which is having deceptive name

This portal is for sharing info and ideas about RTI. This is not a portal you get general information of the sort you are looking for. For such issues you may visit the sister portal bighelpers. You cannot blame this portal looking for unconnected info.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pravingp View Post
    I think site is next to useless.

My question just above is also not answered

RTI site 's web name is deception

I don't know how many users wasting their valuable time to to find something at site which is having deceptive name
    This forum is for discussing issues related to the Right to Information Act 2005 (RTI Act 2005).

You cannot get (and should not expect) members to provide you information of any type in this forum.

Pls help me get the procedure for the Application for Property card & survey plan.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast