Thread: Hello from Amruth

1. Hello from Amruth

hello everyone,

I am Amruth Kumar, a management consultant, NLP & behavioral trainer, husband, father of a little girl... not necessarily in that order.

I have always felt a strong revulsion towards anyone asking or giving a bribe. As a consultant, I have refused to give a bribe , thereby losing out on some training projects for some government offices.

As a father of a little girl , I want to show her that being honest, caring & helpful is relevant, even in this corrupt age.

I want to make a difference.

be well,

Amruth

2. Re: Hello from Amruth

Hello amruth,

Welcome to RTI India family, have a nice time here.

rakatkam.

3. Re: Hello from Amruth

Hello Amruth,
    Welcome to RTI India, have a great time with us. I am sure you will gain lot of strength for the cause you intend to undertake at this place.

4. Re: Hello from Amruth

Welcome to RTI India Amruth
    Have a great fruit time ahead.
    RTI India Network Staff Member

Name:
    Col NR Kurup (Retd)
    Blog Entries

Re: Hello from Amruth

Welcome aboard Amruth. Please convey our love to your little girl.

6. Re: Hello from Amruth

Hi Rakatkam,kushal, maneesh & Col.Kurup

Thanks everyone.

I want to mention. something.

I have been trying to get my daughter's birth certificate corrected from the BBMP.( Bruhat bangalore mahanagara palike) It needed two things - inclusion of her name & adding the initial's for my name & my wife's name.

When we got the birth certificate done in 1998 , we just gave our names without our initials. Now we just want to add our initials.
    for that the clerk there made us come more than 5 times & finally told me that if I give 'two rupees' ( two thousand) he'll get it done.

I want to know what I can do.

Amruth

7. Re: Hello from Amruth

Hi Amruth,
    As this is an introductory forum, kindly ask yourRTI related queries at appropriate forum.
    Thank You!.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android