Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Introduction:

Pranaam!

My name is Siddharth Singh and I am a lawyer by proffession and a Humanitarian by heart. I also run an NGO which works on RTI. I am glad to be a part of this conscious community. Hope to have co-operation and collaboration with the perfect understanding for each other in future.

Regards,
    Siddharth!!

› Find content similar to: Introduction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Introduction:

Siddharth Singh ji,

Welcome to RTI India community. You are doing a very good work. If you can share your knowledge here, it will be very much useful to all the viewers of this community.

share your RTI and IPC knowledge here.

rakatkam.

Name:
    Dr. Pathak
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

hello Siddharth and welcome to RTI India. I wonder why you have 'rewa' in username and 'Jabalpur' as your residence. Is it that you belong from rewa and that you are living now at Jabalpur.

Would you care to let us know the name of NGO you are running and where?

Regards,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanx Kushal, I knew this would come :-) so let me clear the confusion. Actually I am in Final year at National Law Institute University, Bhopal. After 2 months once I pass out, I'll start practicing at Jabalpur High Court, and yes I belong to rewa.

The NGO'S name is PRANN and so far we have worked in bhopal itself as it is an initiative only by students, some of whom are my batchmates. We organised few RTI Camps and a Workshop wherein we had activists from "PARIVARTAN" coming here and deliver lecture's on RTI. Soon, probably in april we are planing to organise another such workshop wherein we are planing to invite Justice Deepak Mishra, Judge Jabalpur High Court, who's also the chairman of state legal services commission. So that's it, lets c how it turns out as there's a lot of work to do still.
    I would lke to know about you too. Once again am glad to see such an active group, which is rare these days.

Regards,

Name:
    Ganpat
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Hello Siddarth Singh,
    It is really heartening to note that a group of budding law students like you and your batch mates have taken up the cause of RTI. I wish your group all success in your endeavours.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

Name:
    Dr. Pathak
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

You can know about me at my website here:

Kushal Pathak, IPS - Home

Incidentally I too studied at Rewa for some time and I used to stay at Majihar house, if you are familiar with it...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Welcome to RTI India siddharthsingh.rewa !!
    Wish you a great time here.
    RTI India Network Staff Member

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android