Topic Identifier

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011

Thread: Address of owner from vehicle no.

1. Re: How to get the Information about the owner of the vehicle by his License plate Number

Quote Originally Posted by drasparihar View Post
    u can do 1 thing more sms u r registration no. on 53030 they will provide u avilable information via sms
    One can get the information of the Vehicle Owner by an SMS or simply by going to the Parivahan website. Read how to find this info here- https://indiaautoz.in/get-owners-deta...-number-india/

2. Re: Address of owner from vehicle no.

The problem here is most of the members require not just name but entire address, which is at present not being provided. One can get name of the vehicle owner only. Members, try and share the experience though such SMS on a test basis.

3. Re: Address of owner from vehicle no.

How can I find my cast category

Sent from my Redmi 3S using RTI INDIA mobile app

4. Re: Address of owner from vehicle no.

You wished to know your cast category from the address of owner from Vehicle list comments/replies ?

If you wish to know whether your caste is classified as backward for eligibility of such reservations, you can search in google for Central List of Backward classes and your state list of backward classes and finally you can also file application and seek copy of those circular that states various caste reservations.

Re: Address of owner from vehicle no.

Up70cc2201 hai owner ka address chahiye

Sent from my GIONEE P7 using RTI INDIA mobile app

6. Re: Address of owner from vehicle no.

Make RTI Application to concerned RTO that registered the vehicle. Website of RTO, UP helps you in locating Public Information officer, format of such RTI Application and the mode of remitting prescribed fees of RTI for Rs.10/-. Follow their RTI rules and regulations.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android