0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)
    0 Post(s)

Regional institute of technology and science

I have received the following mail. I want to know is this a real organaisation ?

Dear Suvankar,

Your profile has been shortlisted for Instant Certification Program. We, at RITS, understand that 3 years' work experience is equivalent to 3 years' study. You worked hard. you learnt hard. But you always missed any of these degrees: BBA/ BCA/ BE/ MBA/ MCA/ ME.
    Now it's time for you to certify your experience. Guys with 3+ years' experience can apply for the Instant Certification Program. Just take the online test. If you qualify the test, We will award you the BBA/ BCA/ BE/ MBA/ MCA/ ME degree within 7 working days. As the program is online. you can do it from anywherein the world.
    Total fee for the program : Rs.29,500/-
    Last date of registration :15th March, 2008
    Reference No. : 327/02-08
    For further details, you can visit index or call on +91-22-64209010/ mail to
    ................................ for further details.
    (If the link doesn't work, copy and paste the link in the browse! r! )
    To get registered today, mail to ......................... with the "Registration- Reference
    No:327/02-08" in the subject line
    Best regards
    Rahul Karotia,
    Regional Institute of Technology & Science,
    Plot No: 68/ 69, Sector- 19A,
    Vashi, Navi Mumbai- 400 705,
    Maharashtra, India.
    Telefax: +91-22-64209010
    Email: ..................

› Find content similar to: Regional institute of technology and science

Last edited by ganpat1956; 05-03-08 at 07:30 PM. Reason: Live email links deleted

10 Post(s)
    3 Thread(s)
    2 Post(s)

Re: Regional institute of technology and science

This portal is dedicated to Right to Info Act and discussions connected with that. Please use our sister site Big Helpers for help on other public causes. Kindly avoid reproducing/posting any live email link in your posts.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android