Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Introduction

I am a resident ofCahndigarh and fighting for awareness amongst the its residents.I want to join groups on RTI activities and contribute my views to the other members as well.
    Yours is agreat sight and provides lot of information and plateform for expressing views

R K Garg

› Find content similar to: Introduction

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: Introduction

Welcome to RTI India R. K. Garg, I am sure by now you are already part of RTI India movement.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I joined the group few days back but I don't much material on RTI in Cahndigarh.Recently the rtaes of application & photocopies were increased by 500%.there was lot of press reports but administartion did not care.There is not much awareness in Cahndigarh which has most elite residents of India.

A very dismal picture.Can you do something for Cahndigarh residents

R K Garg

Name:
    Col NR Kurup (Retd)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

I think there is no fee for inspection of documents. To start with why don't you resort to their inspection and take notes. I do not know whether you may succeed, using vedeo camera is not a bad idea.

Name:
    Dr. Pathak
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

As it is requested, kindly do not start RTI discussions at New Member Introduction, it distroys our discipline and put lot of pressure over Moderators.

Senior Members are requested to help us in keeping things clean.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android