Thread: Introducing Myself

1. Introducing Myself

Friends,
    I am S.Appoothy who retired in 1994 from service as Dy.General Manager/Technical Secretary to CMD-Neyveli Lignite Corporation, after serving there from 1957 when I joined there as Junior Engineer.
    I am distressed to see the prevailing conditions in Tamil Nadu where citizens are not finding it easy to get the benefits of RTI Act from all departments of the government and boards in the same manner. While certain departments and many honest officials do cooperate with public very well, certain boards and officials evade provide information by all means. This may be due to a function carried out on the basis of false or forged documents.
    I have joined RTI .ORG to get enlightened by the members of this forum on many an issue, so that I may be able to help and advise citizens in the area in which I live.
    Regards.
    Appoothy
    [/B][/COLOR][/B]

Name:
    Col NR Kurup (Retd)
    Blog Entries

Re: Introducing Myself

Dear Mr.Appoothy,
    People like you can do a lot. Welcome aboard.

3. Re: Introducing Myself

Dear Mr.Colnrkurup.
    Thank you very much. I will do my best.

4. Re: Introducing Myself

Dear Shri Appoothy,
    Welcome to RTI India community. Have a great time here with us.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

5. Re: Introducing Myself

Dear Mr.Ganpati,
    Thank you so much for your welcome message.Thank You!
    Appoothy

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android